Our Not So Silent Sunday

in , , by Jada, September 16, 2012
Today me and Spud went to my Father's for a BBQ along with the rest of my family, where most of us have children of our own now, its quite hard to cram us all in so we don't have days like this often any more, so it was lovely to see all my nephews, apart from 1 of them who wasn't there :(.

  
We met the new edition to the family today, my brother and his partner have just brought a new puppy a boy who they have called Bailey, Bailey has settled in nicely at his new home along with his big sister Lola who is 10 months old.  I'm wary of dogs, but today I had lots of cuddles with Lola, I did hold the new edition Bailey for a few minutes but he nipped me and it made me jump then made me cry with laughter.


My youngest nephew and the youngest in the family started crawling 2 weeks ago, and has 2 teeth! I can't believe he is going to be 1 in November, its mental how time flies when your older! As a child it seems that time takes forever as you wish to be a certain age, I remember my parents saying to me, never wish your life away Jade, your only young once make the most of it! Now I know exactly why they use to say that! My oldest nephew, who's 7 started junior school this term, I can't believe he is going to be 8 in February, he told me he likes being in big school and likes his new teacher, although he's 7 he is still my baby, the first born grandchild to my Father, and the first born to make me, my brother's and sister's uncle's and aunts.

My other 2 nephew's I see on a daily basis bless them, so when we do all meet up I pay them less attention, not on purpose, just because I don't see the other 3 a lot, sadly Baby C wasn't there today, my sister couldn't make it but hopefully we will see him soon.

That was how our day was spent, with the family, the weekend is now over, and tomorrow we will be back to the school routine, roll on the next half term! Halloween too!

Until next time,
Jade x
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© Unique Young Mum · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS