Sunday 30 September 2012

September Company Of The Month

Congratulations to Babybundles Gifts who is my September company of the month. I have received many links and recommendations to small businesses and loved checking them all out but Babybundles was the one that caught my eye the most, fabulous gifts handmade and home made by a Mummy. We got the chance to have a little interview with Babybundles, read below for the questions I asked and the answer's she gave.

Babybundles gifts is a handmade homemade company that make cute keepsake gifts out of clothing their customers send in.Personalised orders can also be placed as well as non personalised.

Q1: When was Babybundles Gifts established?
A1:  My company The Original Babybundles Gifts LTD was established in February 2012.

Q2: What made you start the business?
 A2: Following a career in the Army I wanted to pursue a lifelong ambition of starting my own business as well as be a stay at home mum with William my son. It was very important to me that I balanced family time with my business and after considerable research and extensive conversations with mums in the UK I developed my company, The Original Babybundles Gifts LTD.

Q3: Did anyone influence your idea?
A3: I have always admired women who set up their own business once they become mothers. A lot of work is involved in any new business venture and it can be very challenging, seeing other mums successfully do this influenced my decision to start my own company.

Q4: Does anyone help you out?
A4: I received advice from a company called NWES who support local people looking to start their own business, the valuable information they provided me with really helped in the early days of my company starting out

Q5: Do you have a favourite item you have made? If so do you have a photo?
A5:  Yes is a personalised keepsake puppy made from 4 items of baby's clothing, here is a photo.


Q6: Where can customers buy your items from?
A6: Customers can purchase my products from my online store or Facebook page.

Q7: How much does your items cost to buy?
A7: Prices start from £19.99 with many items available for £21.99 we also sell gift vouchers too (excluding P&P).

Q8: Can potential customers find you on social media sites?
A8: I am on Facebook.


Here is some other photo's from Babybundles Gifts, more can be seen on the official website or over on the Facebook page.